At this point, we're all done rooting for the Chargers to win and the rest of the AFC West to lose, right? I know I am, and what I'm rooting for is teams with issues at QB to end with better records than the Chargers. With that in mind....
- Oakland Raiders (7-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-8): Go Miami! In an ideal world, the Dolphins, Redskins and Seahawks would have the three picks after the Chargers in the first-round and be fighting to trade up for Matt Barkley or some similar QB.
- New York Jets (6-5) at Washington Redskins (4-7): Might the Jets be ready to give up on Mark Sanchez and spend another first-round pick on a QB? Doubtful, but not impossible. Keep pulling for the Redskins.
- Kansas City Chiefs (4-7) at Chicago Bears (7-4): Could the Chiefs use a QB? Probably not. Matt Cassel is still signed for two years and would be tough to trade but we would want to be picking in front of our division rivals regardless of their need. Root for the Chiefs.
- Carolina Panthers (3-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-7): Tampa is in a weird spot with Josh Freeman right now, who isn't playing today but is still probably their QB of the future. I wouldn't mind Carolina picking in front of San Diego because their needs are so different. Root for the Bucs and former USD QB Josh Johnson.
- Baltimore Ravens (8-3) at Cleveland Browns (4-7): Just for the sake of getting a higher draft pick for the Chargers, root for the Browns.
- Dallas Cowboys (7-4) at Arizona Cardinals (4-7): Same as above with the Browns. Root for Kevin Kolb and the Cardinals, and not just because it's easy to hate the Cowboys.