I know that many of you haven't listened to BFTB's Saturday morning show on XTRA Sports 1360. I hate you people, but I'll love you again with all my heart if you give the show a chance. We probably only have about 3 shows left before our 10am-12pm time slot on Saturday mornings gets taken over by real, live NFL football. Considering the waking up at 10am tomorrow as training for then.
Here's what you get in a typical High Boltage Radio listening experience:
- Steve Adler and myself fight at least one per show. Usually over Steve being an idiot about something. Controversy!
- Steve and I do our best to try and being optimistic about the San Diego Chargers' chance this season before finally giving in and getting really dark.
- We go over the previous Chargers game and tell you who played well, coached well, refereed well, etc.
- We tell you our picks for every NFL game of the week. These picks are essentially meaningless because my record is terrible, but you could totally win some wings at Hooters.
- We make predictions for the next Chargers game. Often times we're right! I also give you matchups to watch in the upcoming game, making you watching experience that much richer.
- We have guests! Michael Gehlken, aka the next Silver Fox, gives us about 10 good minutes each week as our eyes and ears at Chargers Park. We also typically have a local writer for the upcoming opponent to give us some insight heading into Sunday.
- I give you all the news you could possibly want regarding the rest of the AFC West, which usually includes one Tim Tebow-related song each week.