"I made it, right?" Wrong, Johnny. (Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
It appears the cuts are coming to the light little by little, so let's do this open thread style.
- Josh Reed has been released, which is not surprisingly after the trade for Patrick Crayton.
- Nathan Vasher and Jonathan Crompton, two guys that were "on the bubble", have both gotten the axe. It appears the Chargers will be going with 2 QBs this season because El Capitan is the most durable QB ever.
- From a Cam Thomas tweet this morning, it would appear both him and Brandon Lang have made the 53 man squad.
- Great stories Curtis Brinkley and Shawnbrey McNeal have been cut.
- The exciting pair of UDFA rookie WRs Jeremy Williams and Seyi Ajirotutu have been cut, but will probably land on the practice squad if nobody else picks them up.
- Unsurprisingly, defensive lineman Derrick Jones was released.