OK so IF Turner was recruited for consistency and an even-handed approach...how can he be criticized for today's debacle?!? First of all, lemme preface this thread by saying I have been a Chargers enthusiast sine the '83 team with Fouts, Winslow, and Joiner. SO, here we are again...with a team that is far superior (in my opinion) but, again, unable to deliver. My question is
- WHY????!??!!!! Why is the play-calling so conservative?
- Why is Tomlinson always called-on to run head-first into a wall of head-bangers??!???!!!
- Why did Nate miss three field-goals today?
- Why and WHO is callin these conservative plays anyway?
- Why do we lose to an inferior team in the playoffs...deja vu, n'est-ce pas?!??
- Why is the ownership not committed to developing a Superbowl winner?
- Why is the City not committed to the NFL presence and a new stadium for this team?